Trademark “In-Use” & “Non-Use” Investigations
Register, protect and defend against unlawful use of your trademarks.
Brand owners and trademark professionals need information to manage their assets, protect their intellectual property and make informed decisions to manage risk. With access to specialized online sources and direct, discreet, investigative tactics, our trademark investigations are comprehensive and tailored to support your strategies. When it comes to trademark investigations, one size does not fit all. That’s why we consult you along the way to help you get the results you want.
Our Trademark investigations (Use & Non-Use)often include the following:
- Determine date of first use, in commerce
- Scope of Use
- Channels of Trade
- Verify compliance with existing licensing agreements or cease and desist warnings.
- Identify infringement through a broadly based investigation covering many sources, including our own specialized databases, web research, discreet phone contacts, and public records.
- Obtain infringing product samples through our network of anonymous front companies
- Site inspections, with cover photos and discreet interviews to document use of a mark
Looking for help protecting your IP or brand? Call us for a complimentary, confidential consultation: